Multiplayer Assets Patch for ECWolf
ECWolf 1.4 introduces the grounds for co-operative multiplayer, but without the addition of sprites to cover the new options. These include the enemy shooting sprites (By default they always face forward, even if they are shooting at someone else), and the player sprites in general (As the game never needed to display the player beyond the Victory Run).
This mod fills those gaps by combining:
- The Wolfenstein Sprite Fix and Rotation Project for ECWolf published by PSTrooper (https://forum.drdteam.org/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=6432)
- Sprites borrowed from SplitWolf, another multiplayer Wolf3D project (though it is splitscreen instead of network) (https://www.moddb.com/mods/splitwolf)
There are limitations:
- ECWolf currently only supports one set of player sprites. As such, other players will appear to always be holding a machinegun, regardless of what is equipped
- The enemy sprites only apply to Wolfenstein 3D and Spear of Destiny (As well as it's mission packs).
- In addition, there are still some sets of Boss Sprites missing for Spear of Destiny.
Basic Wolf3D/Spear Pack (1.8 MB)
Submitted by Zombie
The basic package; includes (most) enemy rotations for Wolfenstein 3D and Spear of Destiny, as we
Requires a copy of the full version of Wolfenstein 3D to play.